Fuchs Titan Syn MC SAE 10W40 is an advanced, SAE 10W40 all-season, fuel economy engine oil specially formulated for gasoline and diesel engines independently of normally aspirated or turbo-charged in passenger car and van application. The universal application was a high priority in the development of this oil. The modern concept of Fuchs Titan Syn MC SAE 10W40 offers high functionality.
Fuchs Titan Syn MC SAE 10W40 shall be used for vehicles without extended drain intervals. Fuchs Titan Syn MC offers safe operation at all running conditions. Fuchs Titan Syn MC SAE 10W40 is miscible and compatible with the conventional branded engine oils, however mixing with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilise the product's benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to Fuchs Titan Syn MC SAE 10W40. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
Advantages & Benefits
- Unrestricted use in normally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline and diesel engines
- Very good viscosity-temperature behaviour and high shear stability ensure all-season suitability even at severe operating conditions
- Reliable cold starting and rapid oil circulation
- Very good wear protection
- Protects against sludging
- Compatible with all gaskets and shaft seals
- Hydraulic tappets always function reliably
- Fully miscible and compatible with all brand name single and multigrade engine oils
- Reduced oil consumption
ACEA: A3 / B4
API: SL / CF
MB - Approval 229.1
Fiat 9.55535 - D2 / G2
VW 500 00 / 505 00
Fuchs Titan Syn MC 10W-40
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.