running in oil for testbed running up to 4 hours. Advanced formulation of high-quality solvent refined mineral oils fortified with special low volatility components and appropriate additive treatment. A 10w40 viscosity grade mineral oil which has been carefully formulated to offer an extremely high protection level to new engine components and speed up the bedding in process. Ideally suited for testbed running.
Use as received for testbed running
May also be used for light operational duties up to 500 mls / 800 kms
Developed for modified petrol and diesel engines
- CRO 10w40 is formulated to meet the needs of the professional engine builder
- Maximises power output by optimising bedding in process
- CRO 10w40 provides full protection of highly stressed components whilst allowing optimum bedding in process for piston rings and bore
- CRO 10w40 additive technology enables full load runs for short bursts
- The viscometric selected to ensure that even though the additive system performance is strong the pistons can achieve satisfactory boundary lubrication for bedding purposesPerformance profile
- Suitable for 5 hours testbed running or 500 mls / 800 km on the road
- Optimum oil temperature 85 - 115C
- Very low leak down [4%] after controlled testbed running
Millers CRO 10W-40
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.