Fully synthetic Triple ESTER Nano Technology formulation. For race and rally engines, and especially suited to modified, high-performance vehicles with or without turbochargers, for fast road/street modified engines and track day use. A performance alternative where the manufacturer specifies a 10w40.
For the competition, or high performance modified engines.
Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards.
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology oil provides:
- Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award-winning NT range
- Significantly reduced friction
- Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life
- Reduced heat production
- Increased power output and torque
- Improved reliability
- Improved energy efficiency
- Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM / CF and ACEA A3 / B4
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
- For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified