Fully synthetic Triple ESTER Nano Technology formulation. For race and rally engines, and especially suited to modified, high-performance vehicles with or without turbochargers, for fast road/street modified engines and track day use. A performance alternative where the manufacturer specifies a 10w40.
For the competition, or high performance modified engines.
Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards.
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology oil provides:
- Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award-winning NT range
- Significantly reduced friction
- Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life
- Reduced heat production
- Increased power output and torque
- Improved reliability
- Improved energy efficiency
- Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM / CF and ACEA A3 / B4
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
- For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified
Millers Nanodrive CFS 10W-50 NT+
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.