DATA SHEET NO: 7707
A fully synthetic high performance mid SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous, Sulphur), low friction, fuel efficient engine oil. Part of the Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology range. Formulated to meet the demanding requirements of today’s engines with the added benefits of reduced friction, improved fuel economy and a reduction in overall running costs.
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV/V emissions standards requiring ACEA C3 specification. Particularly recommended by Mercedes-Benz and BMW for use with variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant.
Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology provides the following benefits.
- A reduction in friction of up to 27% providing a reduction in wear of up to 14% compared to other 5w30 C3 grades
- The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises, maximising fuel economy and reducing emissions accordingly
- Protects against wear, extending engine component life
- Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life
- A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPFs)
- ACEA C3
- API SN, CF
- Meets the requirements of BMW Longlife-04
- MB 229.51
- GM dexos 2
- VW 502 00, 505 01
Millers Nanodrive EE LongLife C3 5W-30
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.