Mid SAPS oil that is suitable for all types of passenger cars including gasoline, diesel engines (equipped with after-treatment exhaust system) and latest high-performance cars fitted with fuel injections, multi-valves, turbochargers or superchargers operating under most severe conditions. It is also suitable for vehicles running on biofuels.
Note: Please always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding high-temperature oxidation resistance, delivering lubrication stability and prevents car breakdowns.
- Outperforms in high-temperature deposit control to improve drivability and enhances engine performance
- Withstanding lubricant evaporation loss to stop premature thermal degradation to help to prevent engine failure from wear & tear
- Provide superior engine performance
- Superior fuel economy
- Instant start-up lubrication
Specifications & Approvals
Meets or Exceeds the requirements of: API SN, ACEA C3
MB - Approval 229.51
BMW Longlife - 04
Has the following builder VW 502 00 / 505 00 / 505 01
approvals: Porsche A40
Renault RN0700 / RN0710
Meets or Exceed the following GM Dexos 2
builder requirements: For WSS-M2C917-A
*All technical data is provided for reference only
Petronas Syntium 3000 AV 5W-40
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.