Suitable for all types of passenger cars, such as Ford & Renault engines. It is suitable for both gasoline and diesel engines and latest high-performance cars fitted with fuel injections, multi-valves, turbochargers or superchargers operating under most severe conditions
Note: Please always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding High-temperature Oxidation Control, delivering lubrication stability and prevents car breakdowns.
- Withstanding high-temperature lubricants evaporation loss to stop premature thermal degradation to help to prevent engine failure from wea& tear
- Superior fuel economy as it exceeds European standards ACEA A5/B5
- Superior engine deposits and wear reduction, hence delivering maximised engine responsiveness
- Instant start-up lubrication
Specifications & Approvals
Meets or Exceeds the requirements of: API SN, ACEA A5/B5
Has the following Ford WSS-M2C913-C, 913-D
builder approvals: Renault RN0700
*All technical data is provided for reference only