Suitable for all types of passenger cars, such as Ford & Renault engines. It is suitable for both gasoline and diesel engines and latest high-performance cars fitted with fuel injections, multi-valves, turbochargers or superchargers operating under most severe conditions
Note: Please always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding High-temperature Oxidation Control, delivering lubrication stability and prevents car breakdowns.
- Withstanding high-temperature lubricants evaporation loss to stop premature thermal degradation to help to prevent engine failure from wea& tear
- Superior fuel economy as it exceeds European standards ACEA A5/B5
- Superior engine deposits and wear reduction, hence delivering maximised engine responsiveness
- Instant start-up lubrication
Specifications & Approvals
Meets or Exceeds the requirements of: API SN, ACEA A5/B5
Has the following Ford WSS-M2C913-C, 913-D
builder approvals: Renault RN0700
*All technical data is provided for reference only
Petronas Syntium 3000 FR 5W-30
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.