Petronas Syntium 5000 DM 5W-30 1L
Mid SAPS engine oil that is suitable for all types of passenger cars such as Mercedes-Benz including gasoline, diesel engines (equipped with after-treatment exhaust system) and latest high-performance cars, SUVs and light vans fitted with fuel injections, multi-valves, turbochargers or superchargers operating under most severe conditions. It is also suitable for vehicles running on biofuels.
Note: Please always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent protection to an after-treatment exhaust system for Mercedes engines
- Superior engine deposits and wear reduction, hence delivering maximised engine responsiveness.
- Excellent thermal stability, able to protect against high temperature-induced sludge and varnish for ultimate engine power and engine cleanliness
- Fuel economy
- Longer oil drain capability up to maximum specified by the manufacturer
- Instant start-up lubrication
Specifications & Approvals
Meets or Exceeds the requirements of: API SN, ACEA C3 / C2
MB - Approval 229.52
Has the following builder MB - Approval 229.51
approvals: Dexos 2
Meets or Exceed the following PSA B71 2290
builder requirements: VW 502 00 / 505 00 / 505 01
*All technical data is provided for reference only
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.