Mid SAPS engine oil that is suitable for all types of passenger cars such as Mercedes-Benz including gasoline, diesel engines (equipped with after-treatment exhaust system) and latest high-performance cars, SUVs and light vans fitted with fuel injections, multi-valves, turbochargers or superchargers operating under most severe conditions. It is also suitable for vehicles running on biofuels.
Note: Please always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent protection to an after-treatment exhaust system for Mercedes engines
- Superior engine deposits and wear reduction, hence delivering maximised engine responsiveness.
- Excellent thermal stability, able to protect against high temperature-induced sludge and varnish for ultimate engine power and engine cleanliness
- Fuel economy
- Longer oil drain capability up to maximum specified by the manufacturer
- Instant start-up lubrication
Specifications & Approvals
Meets or Exceeds the requirements of: API SN, ACEA C3 / C2
MB - Approval 229.52
Has the following builder MB - Approval 229.51
approvals: Dexos 2
Meets or Exceed the following PSA B71 2290
builder requirements: VW 502 00 / 505 00 / 505 01
*All technical data is provided for reference only