Petronas Syntium 7000 0W-20 Hybrid
Suitable for all types of passenger cars and latest high-performance cars fitted with emission control devices, fuel injections, multi-valves, turbochargers or superchargers operating under most severe conditions. It is also suitable for vehicles running on biofuels.
Note: Please always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding High-Temperature Oxidation Control, delivering lubrication stability and prevents car breakdowns.
- Withstanding high-temperature lubricant evaporation loss to stop premature thermal degradation engine failure from wear & tear
- Exceptional fuel economy performance
- Optimum stay-in-grade viscosity in all conditions, even in severe operating condition.
- Ultimate engine protection at all driving condition
- Instant start-up lubrication - minimise friction and start-up wear
- Longer drain capability
Specifications & Approvals
Meets or Exceeds the requirements of: API SN Plus, ILSAC GF-5, Dexos 1 Gen 2
*All technical data is provided for reference only
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.