Shell Advance AX7 10W-40 4L
DescriptionShell Advance 4T AX7 with R.C.E technology is a unique, synthetic technology lubricant ideal for high performance motorbikes. Demanding engines deliver high power and torque and require oil performance reliability under these stressful conditions. Their riders expect the enjoyment and excitement of advanced ride comfort. Shell Advance's R.C.E* Technology helps your bike perform to its peak potential, making it responsive to your slightest touch.*R.C.E Technology is designed to deliver:1. Increased oil performance reliability by helping to remove deposits and maintain oil viscosity to give superior engine protection2. Advanced control by smoothing clutch engagement and preventing slippage.3. Enjoyable ride by reducing vibration and damping engine noise.Shell Advance 4T AX7 offers excellent oil performance reliability that helps protect and clean the engine and helps prolong your engine life. It provides advanced control through smoother gear changes and enhanced ride comfort by reduced noise and vibrationPerformance, Features & Benefits
- Oil performance ReliabilitySynthetic technology lubricant with special oil formulation to keep oil viscosity in grade for longer.Enhanced wear protection actions against valve train wear.Enhanced cleanliness: removal of sludge and engine deposits.
- Advance ControlIncreased friction control; optimised friction control for smoother clutch engagement & gear changes.
- Enjoyable RideReduced vibration and engine noise; enhanced shear stability for a quieter and smoother rideOffers enhanced performance for smaller motorbikes, undertones and mopeds.Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- API : SL
- JASO : MA2
- Shell advanced 4T AX7 exceeds the requirements of all Japanese, European, Indian and Chinese motorcycle manufacturersFor a full listing of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical HelpdeskMain Applications
- High performance air and water-cooled four stroke motorcycle engines, including those with integral gearboxes and wet clutches.
- Motorcycle gearboxes that must be lubricated by engines oils, including some gearboxes present in two stroke bikes and scooters.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.