Full-Synthetic top performance motor oil for petrol, diesel and LPG engines
- Total Quartz 9000 5W-40 has been developed for petrol and diesel engines
- Total Quartz 9000 5W-40 is particularly suitable for turbo-compressed, multi-vale and direct injection engines
- Total Quartz 9000 5W-40 meets the most demanding driving conditions (motorway, heavy urban traffic, etc) during all seasons
- Total Quartz 9000 5W-40 is perfectly suited for engines with catalytic converters
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SN/CF
- Extended intervals between oil changes: TOTAL QUARTZ 9000 5W40’s specific formula protects against oxidation. All recommended oil change intervals will be complied with - even the longest.
- All driving conditions: Good fluidity at low temperatures for facilitating cold starts, resistant even at the highest temperatures.
- Optimum engine protection: Immediate lubrication of all engine components at start-up, even the most fragile.
- Engine cleanliness: Detergent and specific dispersive additives.
Recommendations for use
Before using the product, the vehicle's maintenance manual should be checked: oil changes should be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
The product should not be stored at temperatures over 60°C. It should be kept away from sunlight, intense cold and extreme temperature fluctuations.
If possible, the packaging should not be exposed to the elements. Otherwise, the barrels should be laid horizontally in order to avoid any contamination from water and to prevent the product's label from rubbing off.
Total Quartz 9000 5W-40
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.