Low SAPS synthetic technology oil specially designed for Peugeot and Citroën engines. Its very high-tech performance generates fuel savings and optimises the way in which anti-pollution systems - such as Particulate Filters - operate.
- Toal Quartz Ineo ECS 5W30 is a special second-generation Fuel Savings lubricant: it can be used with all Diesel engines - older ones, as well as more recent ones. It is suitable for use with most petrol engines.
- Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W30 is vital for ensuring the effective operation of particulate filters and is also suitable for use with other post-treatments system.
- Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W30 is appropriate for use with the severest of maintenance cycles and the most difficult driving conditions (motorway, dense urban traffic, etc)
- Increased life of particulate filters: Maximises the efficiency of the particulate filter, preventing it from getting clogged up prematurely (contains 50% fewer metal components than a standard technology oil)
- Fuel Economy: Fuel savings of up to 6% at start up, Fuel savings of an average of 3% during mixed operation compared with an ACEA reference oil (tests carried out on a Citroën C4 1.6 HDi)
- Respect for the environment: "ECS_Emission Control System": lower CO2 emissions and other pollutions. As well as improving the efficiency of the particulate filter, lower fuel consumption means lower CO2 emissions. The low levels of phosphorus and sulphur contained in this lubricant provide all the post-treatment components with excellent protection, optimising their life cycle. NOx emissions are also managed and reduced.
- Optimum engine protection cleanliness: The detergent and specific dispersive additives provide the engine with optimum protection against wear and prevent the formation of soot and sludge deposits.
Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W-30
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.